360 day years

Hello,

My model produces seasonal output, each season (jfm, amj, ...) lasting for 90
days. I would like to Ferret to use the 360-day model year so that the
time-references on the plots will correspond to the model months.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks!
  | Name   : Thijs van Reenen                                  |_
  | Adress : Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI) | |
  |          P.O. Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands    | |
  | Tel    : +31 30 2206366                                    | |
  | Fax    : +31 30 2202570                                    | |
  | Email  : reenenv@knmi.nl                                   | |
  | URL    : www.knmi.nl/~reenenv/                             | |