Fwd: enquiry from IIT Delhi,India

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://im.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Sir
We are working on coastal, estuarine model in Indian
Institute of Technology, Delhi, India. We are
encountering some problem with the ferret plot. We are
defining our area using stair step boundary and inside
the boundary we are trying to get the depth contours
plotted. But in the plot the boundary is not being
plotted completely. Also there are some islands inside
our analysis area, which are also not being plotted.
We wanted to know that is there a special format in
which the blanking file is to be given? An early
response will be appreciated.

Dr. Pragya Guliani
Project Scientist
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences