Regridding

Hi all,

I am trying to regridd a variable var_a with the grid of a variable
var_g.
-var_g has 594 (33*18*1*1) points of which 179 are flagged as bad (var_g
is SST and the bad data are over the continents). Thus we are left with
415 good points.
-var_a is a row vector with 415 points.

I tried

? file/var=ac/grid=var_g[d=1]/columns=415 var_a.dat

but it did not work: it did not consider the region where var_g has bad
data (it did not take into account the continents).
Is there any way to regridd var_a such that its values are distributed
only in the region where var_g has good values? How can I tell ferret to
add bad data to var_a in the same region as var_g?

Thanks!

Marcelo

Texas A&M University
Dept. of Oceanography.