Re: ask for UNIX expert

Sorry Haijun,

	On unix systems if you delete it, it is gone. I would find out if there
are any backup tapes kept on your system. If there are not, then you should
start making your own backups!

Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

		     Better Living Through Denial
               ** USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free **