Re: theta_fo documentation mismatch

Ferret users:

Clarification on my earlier mail.  The arguments to THETA_FO are

THETA_FO( salt, temp, Z, Z_reference )

Where Z should refer to Pressure and Z_reference to reference pressure  (I'd said
								temperature)

The Users Guide will be changed to call these P rather than Z

Ansley Manke
NOAA/PMEL
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Phone  (206)526-6246   Fax (206)526-6774

The previous conversation: