Re: recursive plots

  Hi Jose -

If I understand your question properly, the solution should be
fairly easy.  Let's say that you want a contour plot of myvar at
each timestep on a separate page:

  repeat/L=1:1000 (set window `l`; contour myvar[l=`l`])

Although, I have not tried this, I think it should make one
thousand contour maps of myvar.  (Actually, ferret will proabably
crash well be for it gets to 1000, but hopefully you get the
idea.)

  - Jeremy