Interacting with the Plot
Getting Started | Index
| Technical Information
| Files | Simple Plots
| Plots/Animations | Metadata
| Interacting with plots |
Interacting with the graph - Zoom, moving labels,
changing line/color keys and printing
- Zooming - ncBrowse supports mouse driven zooming. To zoom, press
the left mouse button at one corner of a region you wish to zoom, and then
drag the mouse with the button still pressed to the opposite corner. Releasing
the button will initiate the xoom.
- To reset the zoom, either use the View->Reset Zoom menu item or
while holding the "Cntrl" key down click the left mouse button in
the graph area.
- Moving Objects (e.g., labels) - The title labels can be moved on
the screen by pressing the left mouse button over a label then while the button
is still pressed dragging the label to a new location.
- Line and color key - The line and color keys are displayed at the
bottom of the graph. You can interactively change the line appearance by right-mouse
clicking (or double left-mouse clicking) the line key. A dialog will pop-up
that allows you to edit
the line attribute. Line thickness and dashes will not be implemented until
sgt is converted to use Java2D.
- Printing the graphic - choosing "Print" under the File
menu will route a high quality graphic to the printer.
US Dept of Commerce
NOAA / OAR / PMEL / EPIC