Re: [las_users] how do I set the location of las.xml

John Relph wrote:
Upendra Dadi wrote:

Hi All,
 Is there a configuration file where I can set the location of las.xml,
operationallV7.xml and other files used by LAS? I have moved the
/conf/server/ directory to another location. As of now, LAS seems to be
working fine. Probably it will fail if I restart my Tomcat.

The LAS servlet should not be using files outside of its webapps directory,
unless it's in the tomcat content directory.  That's not a secure
configuration nor does it make it easy to redeploy on another server.  Not
to mention the fact that I had to do horrible hacks on our production server
in order to get LAS to work in the first place.

You are right.  We are aware of this issue and we will move the conf/server directory to $TOMCAT_HOME/content/las/conf/server in a future release.  In the meantime, you should be able to move your conf/server directory there now as long as you can update the configuration files to point to the new directory.

Roland
        -- John