[las_users] LAS Armstrong 1.1.1 Google Earth Fetch of NetworkLink Failed error

Thanks to Roland Schweitzer and Ansley Manke for getting the major output products working in our installation of LAS Armstrong 1.1.1.

However, I can get Google Earth output because I am behind our firewall but my outside tester gets the error:

Fetch of NewworkLink failed (http://reason-prod.larc.nasa.gov::8080/las.armstrong/ProductServer.do?xml=%3C%3Fxml+version%3DConnect Failed21.0%.....

Do you want to stop fetching, continue to fetch with error notifications, or continue to fetch and ignore fetch errors?

We have set up Apache with

  ProxyPass /las.armstrong/ http://reason-prod.larc.nasa.gov:8080/las.armstrong/

  ProxyPassReverse /las.armstrong/ http://reason-prod.larc.nasa.gov:8080/las.armstrong/

Do we need something else to handle Google Earth processing? Or is this a configuration problem?  The .kml file references

  ..Link>

        <href>http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/las.armstrong/GEServer.do?xml=%3C%3Fxml+version%3D…etc

To recreate the error use:  http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/las.armstrong/servlets/dataset

Ideas?