[las_users] select view

Hi,

everytime I change the "view" with the dropdown menu I recieve:
javax.servlet.ServletException: For input string: "-89,1"
or any other latitude coordinate which was set before.

If I press the "Back" bottom of my browser and change the region to a
suitable one for that view, it works again.
To select a region first is not possible because for some views you need
a point for others a line or rectange

Any suggestions what I could have done wrong?

Thanks for any help
Cheers
Jörg

--