Re: [las_users] mouse for interactive map

Takaya Namba,

Whether or not you can use the "mouse drag" depends on the browser that you are using to access the LAS.  If the software automatically detects that your browser is not compatible with the "draggable" mouse, it automatically switches you to the mouse that requires two clicks to define the area.

Which computer operating system and browser are you using to access the LAS?

Roland

Namba Takaya wrote:
Dear Sir

I understood that I can do click once at a point and click
again after move the mouse cursor to another place, which
creates the area.

Could I do the same using mouse drag?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Namba Takaya <takayanamba3@yahoo.co.jp> からのメッセ
ージ:

Dear Sir

I use the newest LAS 6_5_1_2 with Mandrake 10.1.

When I access the LAS from Mandarake linux, my USB
mouse
does not work to choose the area even though I use
interactive map.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/