Re: [las_users] Can't locate object method "getCategories"

Hi John,

I was actually running a Linux RedHat with Fedora Core 2.
What I call a long tag line is a line with a very long file name like
this one:
<clt_1m name="EP6: Cloud area fraction (Monthly)" units="\%"
url="file:/home/glo_data/Europe/1950-1999/EP/EP6/clt_1m_195001_199912_EP6.nc#clt">

But the tag length does not seem cause of the error.

After this case, I noticed several cases of weird error messages when
using vector variables in conjunction with categories.
In some cases, I don't get any error messages but variables are
eventually not dispatched in the correct categories or are simply
missing.

Jean-Marie

--
J-M Epitalon <epitalon@cerfacs.fr>