[las_users] enter point-data into LAS

[Sorry if you already saw a similar mail. I  had a glitch in my subscription request]

Hello.

My input  dataset is  a list of
   (lon, lat, depth, time, var1, var2, ... var50, etc ...).

I  cannot  find any  tool  to either generate coard-compliant gridded data ,  or to feed it into Mysql. I feel that I am re-inventing the wheel.

Thank you  very  much  for any help

- Herve

Issue: If my data is converted into gridded data, and if  the resolution is not  high enough, I  may lose information.