[las_users] categories with nested AND filters

I'm having trouble filtering LAS categories based on substrings. (http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LASdoc/serve/cache/33.html)
When I include the following code in my category xml file:
<category name="Precipitation Variables">
<filter action="apply-dataset" equals="North American Regional Reanalysis">
<filter action="apply-variable" contains="Precipitation"/>
</filter>
</category>

I get this error on configuration (after successful import of datasets):
Internal: Unknown type/class combo: variable/LAS::Category::Filter::Dataset at ../xml/perl/LASServlet.pm line 2688.

Also, our site is now publicly available: http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:8085/las/servlets/dataset

--
Andrea Fey
NOMADS Project Intern