Re: continent type

Hi Jean-Marie,
The LAS document at http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LASdoc/serve/cache/48.html explains how to use ferret properties in your data set configuration XML to instruct the behavior of the visualization scripts.

land_type: none|contour|shade
Type of continent fill to use when drawing land boundaries. None implies that no boundaries will be drawn, contour implies that only land outlines will be drawn, and shade implies that continents will be filled.

Joe
------------------------------
J-M Epitalon wrote:

Hello all,

what is the criterion determining automatic continent type(outlined or
filled) ?

Currently, I serve atmospheric data, with no land mask, but when I let
LAS choose the default continent type, it chooses filled continent.

Am I obliged to select manually the desired continent type for each
dataset.
Would it be possible for LAS to choose outlined continents when data
have no mask at all ?

Jean-Marie Epitalon