Descriptor Files and xml includes

Hi,

Still working on getting the new version of LAS working on our new server
at http://nsipp.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/las/servlets/data.

I am using xml include files and descriptor files and getting an error. I
think I have the path names wrong in either the .xml or .des files but
I'm not quite sure how to fix it.

There error is:

 Adding an acceptable error string: "*** NOTE: ".
 	NOAA/PMEL TMAP
 	FERRET v5.50
 	Linux 2.4.3-12smp - 01/15/03
 	26-Mar-03 15:16

yes? cancel mode verify
yes? cancel mode interp
yes? canc data/all
yes? go std_initialize "/2D/POSEIDON_GLOBAL_2d" "1" "1" "SurfaceHeight"
 **TMAP ERR: non-existent or not on line
             /2D/POSEIDON_GLOBAL_2d(.des,.cdf,.nc)
set data "/2D/POSEIDON_GLOBAL_2d"
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

I found an archive solution related to this so I editted my FER_DATA and
FER_DESCR variable in Ferret_config.pl to:

$ENV{FER_DESCR} = "/oda_las/data/POSEIDON/GLOBAL/";
$ENV{FER_DATA}  = "/oda_las/data/POSEIDON/GLOBAL/";

I'll also attach las.xml, POSEIDON_GLOBAL.xml, POSEIDON_GLOBAL_2d.des,
and POSEIDON_GLOBAL_3d.des.

My dods url is http://nsipp/cgi-bin/nph-dods/data

Any suggestions?

Thank you,