Re: LAS 6: Adding data doesn't refresh server

Hi Jon,

I'm adding data just with the addXml.pl script.  No xml includes at all.

Here is a listing of the commands that I ran:

[root@rocky server]# ../xml/perl/addXml.pl las.xml las.xml --name="test"
/usr2/fer_dsets/data/pom.parallel.no_update.cdf
**File: /usr2/fer_dsets/data/pom.parallel.no_update.cdf

[root@rocky server]# make
../xml/perl/genLas.pl las.xml
DB host: []
DB login name: [root]
DB password: []
Serializing file:/usr/local/src/las6/server/las.xml to database
Building indexes...
Resolving links...
Using default catalog...
Generating dataset COADS Climatology
Generating dataset Levitus Climatology
Generating dataset test

When I go to the server at:

	http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu/las6

it just shows the COADS Climatology and Levitus Climatology data sets.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469