Re: Removing Comparison and Region row

Hi Mike,

You can remove this by eliminating the table row in ui/upper_std.html that contains the radio button for comparison (just search for "single variable").

If you eliminate the Region widget, you will get JavaScript errors. To eliminate these errors, comment out all code in ui/las.js that pertains to the RegionWidget; i.e. comment out code in function RegionWidget, in RegionWidget.prototype.onChange, etc.