RE: CPAN installation

Hello Joe,

Thank you for responding. I tried removing my ~/.cpan directory but no luck.
Also I noticed that when I try to install a  module, it first complains for LWP
and then it looks for modules and authors directory. The .cpan directory has
the following structure -

.cpan -> sources -> authors
.cpan -> sources -> modules

But the authors and modules are completely empty. Isn't this unusual?

Naveenta.