Re: LAS support for Mac OSX

Joe Sirott is currently doing a redesign of the LAS user interface that
will be much less reliant on Javascript.  Our goal is to have a version
of LAS that will work with browsers on Mac systems.  We will investigate
the applet at that point but you might be able to give us a heads up by
testing the applet on some of your OS/browser combinations.  There is an
applet only page here:

-- Jon