Re: LAS Error: Can't find match target

Hi Billy,

It looks like your XML configuration file is out of synch with your user interface. Two things to check:

1) Does the XML configuration file (lasxml/server/las.xml) contain a definition for the dataset DBDBV_north_atlantic_nc and the variable depth?
2) If so, try running (from lasxml/server):
    ../xml/perl/genLas2.pl -d ../ui las.xml

Do you get any error messages? If so, you need to fix whatever is causing the error; if you can't figure out what this is, send me an e-mail with the message.

If you don't get any error message, reload the Web page (Shift-Reload) and try again.

--
Joe Sirott