Java detection in Netscape 6.0

I have Netscape 6.0 installed on a Redhat Linux 6.1 machine and when I go
to a LAS server I get the message:

	undefined:undefined:[object KeyEvent]

I hit OK and then I get:

	Java Required
	This page requires a browser that supports Java.

	Your browser either does not support Java, or it has Java support
disabled. If you want to use the Live Access Server, please upgrade your
browser and/or enable Java support and return to the LAS home page.

I have Java enabled and I use it elsewhere successfully.  Is there a way
that you know of to get LAS to realize that I do have a Java enabled
browser?

Thanks,

Steve
 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469