Re: Problem with las4.0 configure

>Can't store GLOB items at blib/lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into
>blib/lib/auto/Storable/_store.al) line 89, at ../xml/perl//LAS.pm line
>1798
>[Wed Sep 13 03:37:58 2000] configure.pl: Error in generating HTML.
>-----

I also have this problem. I managed to work around it by commenting
out line 612 of xml/perl/genLas2.pl:

	$serializer->serialize($storefile);

It appears to me that the current version of the code does not do anything
with the serialized config file anyway, so that (for now at least) this
code is unnecessary. At least I now have a test version of version 4.0
that seems to work. I am curious to know what is the intended purpose of this
serialize/deserialize function. Perhaps one of the developers can explain.
 -Dave Brown
 dbrown@ucar.edu