RE: Can't match target

Lynn,

Thanks.  That was it.  I didn't realize that the xml tags had to
correspond to the netcdf variables.  I changed it and 'griddedtemp'
works now.

One thing different on my site is the image inside the LiveMap
applet.  I just edited ui/upper.html with new picture boundaries
and put my image (a non-interlaced jpg) in.  Could this be the
cause?  Our site worked fine on my iMac before I started using
the California coast image.  I can test it again tonight.

-Mike

--
Mike McCann   (mccann@mbari.org)
Group Leader, Information Applications Group