Can't match target

Hi LAS folks,

The LAS FAQ has been real helpful.  Thanks.

I'm now having a new error:

  LAS Error

  The following error message was received from LAS:

  Can't find match target
'/lasdata/datasets/tow081900all_Avgxyz_nc/variables/grtemp' at 'grtemp' at
../xml/perl/LAS.pm line 478

This one is somewhat bizarre.  The first time I reload may page and when I
try to make an xy plot of a variable from the first dataset I get this error
message.  If I plot a variable from the second dataset and then go back to
the first the error goes away.  Sometimes I experience the reverse.  This
error is intermittent and I've had trouble reproducing it consistently.

The server where this can be seen is at

http://dods.shore.mbari.org/las

Attached is my xml file for the current configuration.  Can anyone see what
might
be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

--
Mike McCann   (mccann@mbari.org)
Group Leader, Information Applications Group