Re: web ferret

Hi Glenn,

WebFerret provides full access to Ferret from a Web browser. A user can
log in to WebFerret and have access, from anywhere on the Internet, to
the same Ferret datasets,scripts, and commands that are available while
on his "home" computer. Any Ferret command (with a few, mostly security
related, exceptions) can be run. However, a user has to know how to use
Ferret before WebFerret will be of any use to him.

The Live Access Server provides easy visualization of data with Ferret
without having to learn the Ferret language. The interface is very easy
to use, but the functionality is limited. LAS facilitates public access
to gridded datasets.

Hope this helps.