Re: live access server

These aren't very inspired suggestions but here goes :

1) Check your data is defined correctly in LAS_DATA.ini.
2) Check your netCDF file is accessible to the live access
   server and that the permissions are set correctly.

I hope this helps !

Jenny Crossley

Email : Jennifer.Crossley@lmd.jussieu.fr       Tel : -33-1-44277352
Laboratoire de Meteorologie Dynamique du CNRS  Fax : -33-1-44276272
Tour 25, 5eme Etage  BP99
4 Place Jussieu  75252 Paris