Re: 16 bit display

Hi Pepijn, Geoff, and Emilio,

You are right. Ferret version 4.5 does not support color displays of greater
than 8 bit depth. Ferret version 4.9, which we are in the process of packaging
and documenting now, will fix this problem. Version 4.9 will be available very
soon ...

	- steve

--

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744