Re: Running ferret under Digital Unix 4.x

Hi Greg,

The PowerStorm 4D40T graphics hardware on your new DEC system is very likely at
the root of the problem.  We have a new version of Ferret (as yet not released)
that fixes this compatibility problem.

Please stay in touch and watch ferret_users for an announcement. The
24-bit-fixed version should be available soon.

	Happy Ferreting - steve

--

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744