Objective Analysis

I've been using the "objective" command to interpolate scattered T,S
data onto a grid.  It works fine except for one thing:  changing the
value of "nrng" doesn't seem to work; it stays set to the default value
of 5 grid cells even when a larger value (20) is specified.  Is this a
known problem?  If not, then what could I possibly be doing wrong?  If
it is a bug, can it be corrected?  (I even tried switching the order of
the "cay" and "nrng" values in case the documentation was incorrect).
D.S. Dunbar (dsd@oar.com)  Ocean Applied Research Ltd.
1864 Duchess Ave.  West Vancouver BC  V7V 1R1  CANADA

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP