Re: [ferret_users] seconds in date-time

Hi Ansley,

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 11:03 AM Ansley Manke <a.c.manke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The seconds you specify are being used; this is just an issue with the default display of calendar time.

[ . . . ]

Actually, there's a setting that allows for the whole time spec to be shown in the listing. MODE CALENDAR turns off or on a setting for whether the times shown in listings and on plot labels as a calendar date/time or as time coordinates, and when turned on, it lets you set the resolution used to list the date and time

Thank you for the detailed explanation!!  I now have "SET MODE CALENDAR:SECONDS" in my ~/.ferret and I get

TIME     : 04-AUG-2015 03:06:40 to 18-AUG-2015 00:26:40

from the code I posted in my initial message!

Regards,

Ryo