Re: [ferret_users] An slightly annoying behaviour of the aggregate command

Hi Olivier,

To switch the default dataset to an aggregation that is already defined, just use "USE" or "SET DATA" with the aggregated data name.
Thus,
    DEFINE DATA /AGG /T tagg = file_list
    ! default dataset is the aggregation just defined
    USE etopo20
    ! default dataset is etopo20
    USE tagg
    ! default dataset is again the aggregation

Karl