[ferret_users] Attribute on the 3rd coordinates to prevent a transpose of a plot ?

Hi,

I have a file :

netcdf TEMPO_1D_cpl_atm {
dimensions:
time = 6 ;
iteration = 6 ;
ny = 96 ;
nx = 96 ;
variables:
int time(time) ;
int iteration(iteration) ;
iteration:unit = "iteration" ;
double VAR(time, iteration, ny, nx) ;

When I plot : PLOT  VAR[I=32,J=32,L=10], I got a plot with the dimension "iteration" on the vertical axis, and the value of VAR on the "horizontal" one. I have to run PLOT/TRANPOSE ... to get the plot I want.

Which attribute can I add to my file to get simply and automatically the iteration dimension on the X axis ?

Thanks,

Olivier

—
Olivier Marti  - LSCE Bât 714 p. 1049