Re: [ferret_users] Dynamic height calculation regarding

Hi,

The units that are used in that script are a choice based on common units.  If the units in your data are different, or if you wish the result to have different units than what is in the script, then I would suggest making a copy of dynamic_height.jnl and modifying it to do the computation in the units that fit your data.

(*I am not an oceanographer so do not have answers to the questions about steric sea level height.)

-Ansley