Re: [ferret_users] dynamic_heigh.jnl file units regarding

Hi Shivashankar,

> When I type go/help dynamic_height.jnl in ferret, It is showing the salinity units as (PPT/1000 - 1) what does it mean?.

I'm not an expert but I googled "salinity ppt" and found a Wikipedia
page explaining ocean salinity. There you learn that "PPT" stands for
parts per thousand.  I think you can get a complete answer to your
question there.

(Initially I was upset to see PPT.  What? Parts per trillion!?!?)

Cheers,

Ryo