Re: [ferret_users] bug with student_t_cutoff external function on a mac

Hi Takeshi,

> yes? list student_t_cutoff(90,35)
[ . . . ]
> And as the ferret v6.94 latest version for Mac
> does not yet have external functions included, I can not use it.

I'm sure other people have better answers, but I noticed that both
v6.82 and v6.94 include

  ext_func/src/statistics/student_t_cutoff.F

but only v6.82 includes

  ext_func/src/statistics/student_t_cutoff.so

That suggests that external functions aren't compiled in the v6.94 distribution.

I suggest that you might want to copy *.so from v6.82 to v6.94.  It's
not surprising if they don't work at all, but it's not surprising,
either, if they do work.

Cheers,

Ryo