Re: [ferret_users] ascii to nc

Hi,
I think what you're doing would work fine, except that the data does not have all the grid locations represented. There is only one value of lon=65.5 in the file. Try looking at this plot to see it:

   yes? plot/vs lon, lat

It means that the data can't be read directly onto a grid because even though the locations that are there are regularly spaced, the locations with missing data aren't listed in the file.

-Ansley