Re: [ferret_users] land_detail and thick lines

Hi Ryo,
Thank you for the contribution. In your example, it looks as if you've run land_detail asking for the thickest black pen.

We've had it in mind for a while to include the thickening operation as an option if not the default in gksm2ps. (For those who may not know, gksm2ps is the program that Fprint runs to translate metafiles to postscript). I think we could incorporate this change as well.

By the way, PyFerret allows for much more control over line thickness, and it directly writes postscript or pdf files.

Ansley