[ferret_users] Re: [ferret_users] Vertical regridding without interpolation

On my first grid i have 5 vertical levels and the thickness vary in time. I want to map these levels on a on second grid with z-axis (for instance 30 z-levels). but i dont want the data from my first grid to be interpolated on the second. For each cell grid of the second grid, i want to compute the depth and then look for the corresponding value in one of the 5 intervals of depth of the first grid. And i have to do it at each time step.

I dont konw if it's clear...

Thanks

Matthieu