Re: [ferret_users] Pressure levels on y-axis

Nitin,

What do you get when you inquire about the grid and/or depth axis with
the SHOW GRID and SHOW AXIS commands? Do they indicate thate you
variable is on a level or pressure axis?

Also have a look at the NetCDF header file. Does it have sensible
attributes describing the axes?

If things are just defined on a levels depth axis and you have a 1d
pressure variable available you can just create a new axis and map by
association

def axis/z/units="decibars"/depth/name=zpress/from_data press
let var_on_press=var[z=zpress@ASN]

Russ