Re: [ferret_users] Run-Time error

Hi
This sounds as if your Ferret environment is not set up correctly. From the Unix command line, the command

> Fenv

will list the environment variables, and the variable FER_PALETTE points to the directories where there are palette files. Is this variable defined? If so, are the .spk files in the directory it lists? To set up the environment variables, make sure you have done step 2) of the Finstall procedure as described in the installation instructions, and then run the ferret_paths file

% source $SET_FER/ferret_paths

Did you add that line to your .login file?

Ansley