Re: [ferret_users] ferret for altix ia64

Hello,
We no longer have access to an Altix machine ourselves to build Ferret. The answer will be for you to either locate and install the libg2c.so library, or to build Ferret. The source code and instructions for building Ferret can be found on our Downloads pages,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/static/Downloads/ferret_source_downloads.html

Ansley