[ferret_users] plot 1d data over 2d fill

Hello ferret users,
I'm looking for some help with my ferret plot.
I have a first file with surface temperature data (t2) from simulation, ploted along longitude (lon) and latitude (lat) axis, for example at time 13:00 and with specified levels :

fill/l=13/lev=(280,270,0.5) T2,lon,lat

I also have measures stations and I want to plot their locations over the map. I did that with a plot/over/vs lon,lat from an ascii file with stations coordinates. It works very well.

But what I want to do now, is to plot at each station location the value the station measured using the same key as T2 and at the same time, in order to see the difference between simulation (2d data) and measures (1d data) for a given time. The stations datas are stored in a different ascii file for each stations in 2 columns (hours and temperatures).

Let's assume I have only 2 stations and time is a list from 1 to 121 hours (5 days), how can I do that? I think polygon might help since squares would give a better render than points on the map, but I have no idea how to get that...
Thak you very much for answers.
Best regards
Vince