Re: [ferret_users] significance test of compsites

Hi,
Here is a message from the list, which talks a bit about using a correlation to determine significance of a trend line using a Student's t-test.

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2009/msg00482.html

if this is not similar to what you want to do, then please search the Ferret archives some more for other possible answers , or write back with more information about the data you are working with and what you want to do with it.

Ansley