Re: [ferret_users] Standard Deviation

Hi,
In the header that Ferret writes when you issue the LIST command, there should be information about the grid of the variable and what operations Ferret has done on the different axes of the grid. That might give you an idea what is going on.

What is the grid of variable lsm in dataset 2?  Does it have a time axis?  If it is defined only in XY, then you want to ask for the regridding only in the x and y directions.

let mask=abc[d=1,gxy=lsm[d=2]]*lsm[d=2]

If you still need help, we will be able to help better if you write back and show what the grids of the variables look like.  After opening the datasets, what is the output of

   show data

and what does the output of your list command look like?

Ansley