From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of nitin patil
Sent: 29 October 2012 06:21
To: ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [ferret_users] Averaging rainfall values over India only

Dear All,

I am using the following script for averaging the rainfall values of one day over India only from my daily rainfall values from GCM but it averages also some area which is outside from India border. Is there is any way to average only India values which is in border?

use precip_daily_JJAS_2001.nc

let avg=precip[x=65:100@ave,y=5:40@ave,d=1,l=1]

--
Regards,