Re: [ferret_users] Combining NetCDF files

Alternatively, if all you want to do is plot the difference between the two variables in Ferret, you don't need to combine the NC files. Just do the following in Ferret (where var[x] is defined in file[x].nc):

use file1.nc
use file2.nc

plot/[options] var1[d=1] - var2[d=2]

Greg.