[ferret_users] Why usining the new v6.82 ferret is so memory consuming

Hello there,

I would like to say about an issue which hit me.
I did some ferret update (I still have problem with fonts).
But there is sth more.
When I am running just a simple script which on the previous v6.72 ferret operated in less than a second,
it runs out my system resources i.e. more than 60% of total memory and about 7% of processor power.
That all leads to lock down my system.
The script reads a netcdf file with 7.7M weight.
And also a few much smaller files. Then just to shade some data from NC file and plot lines from those smaller files.

Am I doing sth wrong or it should be like that?

Best regards,
Szymon Roziewski