Re: [ferret_users] Announcing the official release of Ferret version 6.82 and PyFerret

Ansley, Steve, Karl-

Congratulations on this release.  I've been very impressed with the pace of development of Ferret recently, and I believe that frequent updates are a negligible price to pay for the increased functionality we're getting.  Also:  I regularly install Ferret on Macs and Linux clusters, and recent builds have been very reliable for me on both platforms.

Thanks for your work,

Andy Jacobson

--
Andy Jacobson