[ferret_users] Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion): FRAME in a script crashes Ferret

I have a new Mac laptop running OSX 10.7 (Lion). Ferret runs fine, and I have no problem making plots and saving gifs with the FRAME command - as long as I do the FRAME on the command line. If FRAME is in a script, it crashes Ferret with the error below.

If I comment out the FRAME line in the script, then run the script and do the same FRAME command by hand, it works fine.

Anybody have an idea what the problem is?

Thanks ... Billy K

frame/file=mission20_t.gif
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  86770